This privacy notice applies to personal data processing by M.B.S. Srl (hereinafter referred to as“MBS”) of users (hereinafter referred to as “Data subject”) visiting our Website www.emmebiesse.net according to EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”). In particular, it is given in order to specify every type and mode of cookie as well as for inform the data subjects of how they can deny the cookie installation or delete cookies from their machine.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by a computer when a website is visited by a user. Some of these cookies are necessary to the site to work properly, while others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store such as user name or language settings. Typically, web brower is configured in a default mode which allows sites to set cookies on your computer.
2. Main Purposes
This website mainly includes first part cookies, which are directly managed by website administrator in order to ensure the website functions properly, to registry user preference and to improve the user experience.
3. What cookies we use
This website utilizes the following kind of cookies:
3.1 Browsing cookies
• Session cookies: they identify the user during his session on the website and allow his interaction with the same. They are deleted from the system once the browser is closed.
• Technical cookies: they are used in order to perform the authentication and to access to multimedial contents such as Flash Player.
• Persistent cookies: they are cookies stored on your hard drive or on your device until you delete them or when they reach their expiration date.
3.2 Profiling cookies
The use of this kind of cookies is done for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information about the Website users.
3.3 Analytics cookie
These cookies are used by means of Google Analytics to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on their ways of surfing the website.
4. Legal basis and retention period
Concerning cookie type as in 3.1 the legal basis is, in general, the legitimate interest to the site browsing. Personal data will be stored for the whole session time except for persistent cookies.
Concerning cookie type as in 3.2 and 3.3 the legal basis is the data subject consent which is obtained by a tracking banner (this consent is optional and revocable at any time). Personal data will be stored for the whole session time and even longer until the eventual withdrawal of consent.
5. Managing cookies
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US