MBS-HACCP&WATER Easy test is a new product for microbiological analysis of liquid and solid food, surfaces and water. The product utilizes a validated method in accord with ISO standards, enabling a strong time reduction, less cost and skills compared to all other microbiological methods of analysis normally used.
The Micro Biological Survey (MBS) method is a colorimetric reaction developed and patented by “Roma Tre University” based on the measurement of the catalytic activity of oxidoreductase enzymes of primary metabolism, which allows you to determine a correspondence between microorganism and enzyme activity in the sample.
MBS-HACCP&WATER Easy test is a disposable ready to use vial. You just have to put your sample (liquid or solid) in the vial and incubate it in a small thermostat. The test result is easily obtained by visual inspection of the color change.
|Total Viable Count||Salmonella spp.|
|Escherichia coli||Enterococcus spp.|
By using MBS-HACCP&WATER Easy test microbiological analysis of food, water, and surfaces can be carried out anywhere, by anyone, easily while obtaining a safe and reliable results.
No other method of microbiological analysis has all the following features:
- SPEED: 2 to 5 times faster than the traditional methods
- EASE TO USE: Anyone can carry on the analysis without any other reagents or instruments anywhere;
- SENSITIVITY: Until the statistical threshold of a single cell in the sample;
- SELECTIVITY: Until experimental limit of 99.9% to other bacterial species
- COST: The cost of each analysis is about 2 to 4 times cheaper than traditional analysis, which must be performed by a skilled technician operating in fully equipped laboratories